UVC light is a highly effective and convenient way to fight airborne diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, and mold.
Our line of UVC products is an excellent way to reduce the spread of these diseases in rooms such as classrooms, offices, retail stores, hotels, and many other rooms.
The Science Behind UV-C Technology
Viruses and bacteria can survive on surfaces such as glass or plastic for 2-3 days
The UV Safe Touch utilizes dual UV-C LEDs arrays to help reduce viruses and bacteria and easily installs on existing POS terminals
UV-C light is known by the CDC and FDA to be eﬀective in eliminating airborne and surface viruses and bacteria
Inactivation of microorganisms results from the destruction of nucleic acid through induction of thymine dimers
UV-C light is currently being used to help disinfect hospitals and airplanes from COVID-19 and other pathogens
The UV Safe touch utilizes 275 nm wavelength LED's
For more information on the effectiveness of UV-C technology visit the following resources:
CDC stance on UVC
Cambridge Study On Effectiveness Of UVC